Immigration and Citizenship

Young children coming after their parents.

Hi guys, my wife and I are in Canada as a foreign workers, and my two young boys are coming alone to Canada as well, they got their study permit when I applied for our temporary work permit. So the question is, they will need any additional documents at the airport immigration officer? as they are being sponsored by my work permit ?or only their study visa on their passports and the letter from immigration visa office is enough? Please help us, we don’t want to be in trouble with my kids at the airport or get them send back to home. Thanks.

Click to expand…

To see answers, post questions or comments on this post, go directly to the origin topic by clicking Forum

Need Immigration Help? Use the Form below to contact us: