I am looking for some guidance regarding inputting my personal history details post ITA.
– I have been working with my current employer in USA since Jan 2009.
– During this period, I have held 3 different positions x, y and z with the same employer all with R&R matching NOC 2173.
– During this period, I have worked in two different cities (2009 – 2011) and (2011 – 2017).
– While creating the EE profile, I had created only 1 entry in the Work History section.
– I have received the ITA.
– I have received one reference letter from my employer listing all 3 positions and the duration for each.
1. Will this be a problem? I have seen a few threads suggestion that each position should be mentioned as a separate employment episode but there seems to be no consensus.
2. Should I break it down by city of work in the Personal history section since I need to mention city name for my employment episode? In other words, should I create 2 entries for this employment under Personal History?
3. Should I explain this discrepancy in the LOE?
4. Has anyone ever heard of this being a reason for rejection? Seems unlikely to me.
For more questions, answers and tips join Canada Immigration Forum REGISTER NOW
Need Immigration Help? Contact us below. ***We respond faster to people who post questions on the Forum. Be sure to post your question in the forum!!
***We respond faster to people who post questions on the Forum. Be sure to make at least one post now!! Join our Immigration Discussion Forum Now: REGISTER for FORUM