Immigration and Citizenship

WES requesting degree certificate along with marksheet/transcripts.

It’s is my first thread, so if this question doesn’t belong here, let me know, but since I am applying for EE visa, I thought of posting it here.

Did anyone here try Mail Transcripts agency in India to get their transcripts mailed to WES? According to their website, it seems they just handle the transcripts, but WES is asking me for transcripts and degree certificate for my undergrad. I am in US, so not sure how will I send degree certificate to WES.

Any idea if Mail Transcripts take care of it too or is there any other option for sending degree certificates?

To see answers, post questions or comments on this post, go directly to the origin topic by clicking Forum

Need Immigration Help? Use the Form below to contact us: