Immigration and Citizenship

Urgent help with NOCC for EE

Hello all,
pls I need help choosing my NOCC for Express Entry.Here is my situation:
I worked as a graduate assistant with a Federal University in my home country for 3years and 1 month and upon obtaining my masters in 2015 was promoted to Assitant Lecturer in March.Exactly one year from that day,I was promoted to Lecturer 2,4months after I left for Canada for my PhD.
Now am confused which NOCC to choose,if I choose NOCC4011(applying a lecturer) does this mean that my experience will be considered as 1yr 4months.If this could be the case,should I apply under nocc4012 as graduate assitant with 3yrs experience(2012 to 2015).
The thing is I dont know how his NOCC after crs points.

Candid advice will be highly appreciated.

To see answers, post questions or comments on this post, go directly to the origin topic by clicking Forum

Need Immigration Help? Use the Form below to contact us: