YMCA Newcomer Information Centre invites you to a workshop: Health And Safety Rights at Work.
The Workers’ Health and Safety Legal Clinic is a specialty clinic funded by Legal Aid Ontario. One of its main focuses is to educate youth, newcomers and jobs seekers about their employment rights and health and safety rights at work.
- Genevieve D’Lorio, Community Legal Worker
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- History of WHMIS
- The Ontario Human Rights Code
- Workplace Harassment and Workplace Violence
- What happens when you get injured at work and how to refuse unsafe work
When: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Where:Â Scarborough YMCA Newcomer Information Centre,Â 10 Milner Business Court # 600,Â ScarboroughÂ
To register:Â 416-609-0218 ext. 30042
First published at http://yourlegalrights.on.ca/news/september-11-health-and-safety-rights-work-newcomers