AfriCanada.com is a digital media platform for accurate Canada immigration news and updates.
VERY IMPORTANT: We do NOT provide visa services. And, we do NOT ask for, or accept, money from anyone. Most importantly, NO individual is authorized to collect information or money on our behalf.
AfriCanada.com Processing of Data
- The website AfriCanada.com may automatically capture anonymous data like your IP address. However, it does not capture personally identifiable data.
- AfriCanada.com solely relies on Google advertisements for revenue. Please, visit Google advertising opt-out guidelines.
- You may voluntarily provide your email address to subscribe to AfriCanada.com’s CanImmNewsletter. Your email address and personal information is private and will not be disclosed to anyone without lawful authority.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by simply clicking “unsubscribe” in any newsletter edition you receive or requesting us to do so. Please see opt-in and options at Canada Immigration Newsletter (CanImmNewsletter).
- Cookies are small files that are placed onto your device when you visit online properties. The files help analyze website traffic and page visits in order to tailor online services to your individual preferences.
- Our media sites may assign your device one or more cookies.
- This is to facilitate access to our media and to personalize online experience.
- These cookies may collect information about your online activity.
- For example, the pages you visit and the time and date of your visits.
- It may also include the links you click, and the searches you conduct.
- Note that cookies may provide important data for online marketing.
- You can set your browser settings to disable cookies.
- The following links are helpful:
Online Behavioural Advertising (OBA)
- AfriCanada.com uses ad networks to advertise to you. For instance, Facebook and Google.
- Note that this is called Online Behavioural Advertising (OBA).
- None of the OBA techniques collect personal information. For example, your name, email address, postal address or phone number.
- Note also that OBA uses advertisements based on your behaviour.
- Very importantly, please note that you can, as well, opt out of advertising. Go to http://optout.aboutads.info/?=c2&lang=EN. Alternatively, use http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
- To clarify, we provide links to other websites . However, we are not responsible for the content of these websites.
Your Privacy Rights
- Overall, you have the right to ask for personal information you submitted to us. Please, contact privacy*africanada*com.
- You are entitled to request us to erase any personal data we hold about you under EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please, contact privacy*africanada*com. We will do our best to respond promptly and in any event within one month of the following:
- Our receipt of your written request; or
- Our receipt of any further information we may ask you to provide to enable us to comply with your request, whichever happens to be later.