Immigration and Citizenship

PR Renewal (Application for Travel Document)

I am writing this post to ask about the possibility of PR renewal of my family.

We are a family of three (my wife ,our 9-year old son and myself). We got our PR in 2010 but our PR cards expired in June 2015. We stayed in Canada around 6 months during this 5-year period and accordingly we were unable to renew our PR cards.
Concerning the presentation of a humanitarian case in order to appeal after applying for travel document, I would like to inform about our situation during the period of time since our PR card expiration date (Valid from 2010 to 2015).

I tried to find a job position or even start a new business in Canada during that time. My wife, my brother in-law (citizen of Canada) and I registered a company in 2010. I bought a house in 2011 and sold it in 2014.

My wife was accepted as a PhD student on Feb 2013 in our native country and started to work on her new position and during this time I worked in the same University as well as in a research center aimed to prevent road traffic accident which a serious problem in our country and I have joined a health project with a Canadian university recently.

My parents in-law have recently got their immigration visas and are preparing to move to Canada to reunite with their son.

My son is 9 years old and he is emotionally dependent to his grandparents. We are deeply concerned about his future because of economic and political instability in our country.

I would be grateful if you could inform me if our case can fulfil a humanitarian and compassionate case so we can proceed.

For more questions, answers and tips join Canada Immigration Forum REGISTER NOW

Need Immigration Help? Contact us below. ***We respond faster to people who post questions on the Forum. Be sure to post your question in the forum!!

***We respond faster to people who post questions on the Forum. Be sure to make at least one post now!! Join our Immigration Discussion Forum Now: REGISTER for FORUM

Explore Your Options or Get Help and Tips