Manitoba PNP EOI draw #65 invites 170 candidates for PR
The Manitoba PNP EOI draw #65 held May 9th invites 170 skilled workers and international students to apply for provincial nomination. To apply for immigrating to Manitoba under the MPNP, foreign nationals must first submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the program. To submit an EOI, candidates respond to a number of questions about their past education, work experience, language skills and connections to the Manitoba, among others. See full requirements and step-by-step guidelines.
The EOI draw #65 invitations are broken down as follows:
Draw #65 – May 9, 2019
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 101
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 569
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 17
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 52 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 616
Of the 170 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 15 were issued to candidates who declared a valid federal Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code. The federal Express Entry system manages the pool of candidates for three of Canada’s main economic immigration categories — the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class and Canadian Experience Class and some parts of provincial immigrant nomination programs.
If their nomination is approved, these candidates will be issued an additional 600 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points. The additional points place them in a favorable position to receiving a federal Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence in a future Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) draw.
- Expressions of Interest from Skilled Worker Overseas candidates have not been considered in this draw unless they:
- were directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Candidates invited under the Express Entry sub-stream who do not have a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code and verifiable experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list will be refused.
- If your score is higher than that of the lowest-ranked candidate, but you have not received an Letter of Advice to Apply, this could be because:
- You have indicated that you have taken an approved third-party language test to demonstrate your language ability in English/French, but have not provided a valid Test Number in your EOI or your language test is no longer valid
- You have indicated that you have received an Invitation to Apply to the MPNP under a Strategic Initiative, but did not provide a valid Invitation Number
- Please note that for each question in EOI, help text is available, providing detailed information on the information you should enter. If one of these scenarios applies to you, you may wish to update your EOI with the correct information in order to be considered for the next draw from the EOI pool.
- Candidates who indicated that they are working in a regulated occupation and are fully licensed to work in Manitoba have been selected in this draw. However, the MPNP may not accept or may refuse full applications from those candidates who are not actually working in a regulated occupation and/or fail to provide proof of having undergone all necessary licensing steps to be employed in Manitoba. If this applies to you, you may wish to consider declining your Letter of Advice to Apply.