Immigration and Citizenship

Letter of authorization from non accompanying parent for a minor

Thank you for the reply.

I understand that the minor child travelling with one of their parents needs to carry an authorization letter from the other parent. My question is, is this letter needed even when the child is travelling abroad to meet the non accompanying parent. Apologies if I am overlooking the reply. I only want to be double sure of this.

Thank you in advance.

To see answers, post questions or comments on this post, go directly to the origin topic by clicking Forum

Need Immigration Help? Use the Form below to contact us: