Immigration and Citizenship

I am AMIETE graduate, can I attest my degree certificates at my examination centre?

Hello Dear,

here is the process:-

WES do recognize IETE, to get the transcript send the mail to sic iete.

Below is the SIC IETE reply of my query

For getting the transcript processed for WES, you need to pay a fee of Rs.500/-, if you want us to dispatch it to you in India and for dispatching it directly to WES you need to pay $80. You can pay this fee online on our official website and mail us the transaction details along with the scanned copy of your Certificate and Gradesheet.

you can send mail to

I have also done engineering(AMIETE-CS) from IETE.
I got my WES evaluation today, here is the result.

Bachelor’s degree (four years)

To see answers, post questions or comments on this post, go directly to the origin topic by clicking Forum

Need Immigration Help? Use the Form below to contact us: