I have currently submitted my Express Entry application and received my AOR along with clearing my medicals. My Canadian experience is based on my current job which was under a NOC B category. I have other offers in hand which I am looking to take up but fall under the NOC C category.
– Is it advisable to switch my job to a lower NOC before I receive my acceptance?
– Will it affect my points in any way?
– Do I have to report this change of employment to IRCC?
– What happens if my current employer refuses to corporate and during the background check claims that I did not work in my said position just to mess with me? (My boss is a hot head, does as he pleases and not a beliver of professionalism – Hence, the interest to leave the current job)
– Can the immigration officer refuse me based on the fact that I do not have a NOC B occupation any longer?
Please advice. Thank you in advance.
To see answers, post questions or comments on this post, go directly to the origin topic by clicking CanadaVisa.ca Forum
Need Immigration Help? Use the Form below to contact us: