Immigration and Citizenship

Can I get a new visitor visa?


Currently I’m in Japan, and coming back to Canada in August.

I have a visitor visa expiring this September. I was supposed to extend it online because I wanted to stay in Canada after September, but I realized I can’t do it outside Canada.

I have an eTA. When I return to Canada, by plane, in August, can I get a new visitor visa on arrival, even though I already have one that is expiring in less than a month? If not, what should I do?

Thank you.

To see answers, post questions or comments on this post, go directly to the origin topic by clicking Forum

Need Immigration Help? Use the Form below to contact us: