Immigration and Citizenship

British Passport Holder, Canadian Permanent Resident, Travel to U.S

Hi All,

I hold a British passport and permanent resident status in Canada. My card expired, but my bosses asked me to fly to Chicago this upcoming monday, can I do so? How will I get back in?

I’m looking at a Permanent resident travel document, will this do?

Thanks for the help!

To see answers, post questions or comments on this post, go directly to the origin topic by clicking Forum

Need Immigration Help? Use the Form below to contact us: