Immigration and Citizenship

Anybody got ‘One year graduate study’ in WES Report?

Hey guys, I have a different interpretation regarding that:

According to WES, Graduate means a Study or program undertaken after bachelor’s degree, usually in preparation for master’s degree or Ph.D. (doctorate).

And from the CIC website it is considered Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees:.

Isn’t a One-year of graduate studies a Study Toward a Master’s Degree ? I believe if you have a bachelor’s degree you can claim more points if you have an ECA as One-year of graduate study as well.

To see answers, post questions or comments on this post, go directly to the origin topic by clicking Forum

Need Immigration Help? Use the Form below to contact us: