Immigration and Citizenship

America/Canada Spousal Sponsorship

Yes, it’s possible, and as long as you are a Canadian citizen, your husband would be able to maintain his Canadian PR indefinitely, even living outside of Canada, as long as he resided with you.

If you would like more information about applying for a green card, you should refer to an American immigration forum.

To see answers, post questions or comments on this post, go directly to the origin topic by clicking Forum

Need Immigration Help? Use the Form below to contact us: